What is Love? (Baby don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more… #sorryNotsorry) Today’s prompts are all about love, sex, and sensuality. Did you think journaling was just gonna be this mental jog through paper? We are whole human beings and the way to really get into and get a lot out of journaling is to do it holistically – whole body including your heart and genitals.
Prompt 4: What is Love?
- Have you ever been in love?
- For my Aro peeps, dig into how being aromantic effects your relationships in a world that is very love, sex, and romance focused. I know this can be hard to make sure you’re going at your own pace.
- Do you believe in Love or is it merely a chemical reaction in our primal brain to encourage procreation and the survival of the species?
- Is there only one person out there for you such as a Soul Mate or Twin Flame?
- If you believe in it, have you found your Soul Mate? How do you know?
- Are there omens or signs you believe can guides you to “the one”?
- Do you believe non-monogamy can work?
- Is romantic love tied to sexuality for you?
- Can you love someone without having sex or have sex without loving someone? (This prompt is for you personally since we know that this is of course possible)
- How do you feel about jealousy? Unnecessary or a natural part of a relationship?
- Is it ethical to cast love spells?
- Do you believe in astrological or numerological compatibility?
- Have you ever had your astrology chart compared to someone else’s to find out if you are compatible? Would it change how you felt about someone if you did?
Prompt 5: Lets Talk About Sex
- What is sex worth to you? Do you value it?
- How do you view Consent?
- What do you think of when presented with the term Healthy Sex?
- What are your Hard limits and why are they limits?
- What do you most enjoy?
- Write out your most explicit sexual fantasy.
- Do you feel shame about sex?
- Most of these prompts are for people who are sexual. If you are Asexual, feel free to spend some time exploring how you feel about your sexuality in a sexualized world. Do you think that the world around you portrays sex in healthy ways?
- Have you looked at your genitalia? How does its appearance make you feel? (feel free to skip any prompt that makes you uncomfortable – this is for you, no right way to journal, remember)
For Kink and BDSM themed Sex Love and Journaling Check Out:
Submissive Guide not only shares why having a journal is so damn important but also has a 31 Day journaling challenge with prompts.
Dom Sub Living has a free printable submissives journal in case you don’t already have a blank book and want something for your kinky, sub side.